Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Super THICK, super POOFY, super FRIZZY hair!!?

My hair is really thick, really poofy and sometimes really frizzy. It's weird. The top layer of my hair is straight and poofy, and the bottom layer there are a lot of curls.



I really need help taming my hair. I just want it to look healthy, soft and not so crazy.



Here's what I can't do:



-I CAN'T flat iron it. I do have a flat iron but whenever I straighten my hair it just turns into a slightly straighter but even more frizzy mess!



-I CAN'T go to a salon, because I haven't the time or money! =(



If anyone has any good DIY recipes to help my hair, any good techniques to do at home or any good drugstore products I would be sooo thankful!



I've already used the Sunsilk Anti-Poof trio, which helped a lot, but not enough... =(



Super THICK, super POOFY, super FRIZZY hair!!?

Go to a food/healthfood store and buy coconut oil.



Shampoo your hair and rinse like normal.



Then use 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil when you're out of the shower as a conditioner. Leave it for an hour, and rinse it out VERY well.



Style as you'd like.



You're now cured.



Super THICK, super POOFY, super FRIZZY hair!!?

Ahh man i feel bad but i would highly recomend paul mitchell's products



Super THICK, super POOFY, super FRIZZY hair!!?

ok, calm down. Its actually pretty easy. Use paul mitchell straightening balm while your hair is damp. blowdry and use a heat protectant spray when you straighten. Then, when your hair is completely straight, apply a small amount of biosilk or chi silk infusion. These products are not that expensive, and will last you a long time as you dont use very much at all.



Super THICK, super POOFY, super FRIZZY hair!!?

like go like get a like wig or like go get new hair



Super THICK, super POOFY, super FRIZZY hair!!?

one word... product



depends on how "poofy" your hair is and also the length



first - go with a cut that gives movement like... layers and/or a shag, try bangs (if you dont already have)



second - work with your hair not against it. if you want a style that is quick then work with your curl and volume. start by using a curl booster shampoo, then condition (my fav is all soft by Renkin), then apply a dab or two of finishing creme - Brilliant brunette finishing creme (i know it says finishing but it works great as a detangler and gives shine) remember - dont apply allot to the roots - will make you look greasy. then comb hair with wide toothed comb, then apply Renkin extreme ant-snap (my fav, fav, fav great for damp, dry, anytime but again on ends mostly) scrunch hair then apply mouse - Frizz Ease take charge. scrunch again Then defuse hair with blow dryer, from bottom up (tip: twirl hair then rest in the diffuser, then turn on and hold for 10-15 seconds) Finish with a gloss serum and style bangs (if you have) with straightener and hair spray. I have attached links below - the BEST salon product are Renken and John Freida - not really salon, but still good



hope this helps



http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



http://www.redken.com/products/displayPr...

No comments:

Post a Comment