Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curly hair??

i have long curly hair thats dry and knotty.. and i use this shampoo and conditioner http://www.drugstore.com/qxp160149_33318...



evry day!!!! is this healthy using it evry day.. i mean my hair is extremely dry already.. pls someone help



Curly hair??

use treasome. they have shampoo and conditioner. it really works. i have hair like yours and it makes it really thin and strong and non-ratty



Curly hair??

yes it should be fine as long as oit keeps working



Curly hair??

First off STOP SHAMPOOING EVERYDAY. That shampoo is stripping your hair of much needed oils.



Curly hair is not cheap. You need to find a good mousse or gel if you prefer and also a good leave in conditioner.



John Freida is good



also Aveda if you have the money.



Curly hair??

It might not be working for you, try using a different shampoo, I used a shampoo that dried my hair out completely and I could never do anything to it.But I switched Shampoos and it worked really well for me. ..and Your not suppose to wash your hair every day..every other day is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment