Sunday, July 26, 2009

Did anyone ever try hair/nail vitamins?

do they make your hair grow faster or look healthier? also, what brand did you use?



Did anyone ever try hair/nail vitamins?

Try the One-A-Day Hair Skin and Nails one. My hair grew crazy fast and thicker. About 2 inches in a month and 1/2.



Did anyone ever try hair/nail vitamins?

I found that they work! I have very thin nails and it made them so nice and tough I could get htem so nice and long and hair doesnt work!



Did anyone ever try hair/nail vitamins?

take a multivitamin with biotin in it. biotin helps your nails %26amp;%26amp; hair.



Did anyone ever try hair/nail vitamins?

I use a product by Avon called "Hair Care Within." I really help. It cost $9.99 online at the Avon website.



Did anyone ever try hair/nail vitamins?

Due to my eczema I had to use a lot of lotion which got on my nails and over time ruined them. I went to my dermatologist and she told me to use Dermavite. Now my nails are quite long and strong. You use it everyday and has a lot of vitamins packed inside.



Did anyone ever try hair/nail vitamins?

when i was pregnant and breastfeeding i took prenatal vitamins and they made my hair and nails grow much faster and my nails stronger and now that i'm off of them my hair and nails went back to normal. it's safe to take prenatal vitamins at any point in time even if your not pregnant as they will just take the place of a regular multivitamin i know because i asked my doctor, but remember that any vitamin you take on a regular basis should be ran by your doctor or pharmacist first to make sure it doesn't affect any other meds. you may be taking, but it shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment