Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can I get "perfect" hair?

I want my hair to be smooth, bouncy, no split ends, not dry, healthy and i want it to grow fast, please help!!!!! any secrets???



How can I get "perfect" hair?

there's only one thing you can do..... be jealous of my perfect hair, that does whatever i tell it to do, and gimme my two points already!! just playing. it's very important to not brush your hair too much, and to not use so many hair products and hot flat irons or curling irons. for it to be smooth, try using some warm olive oil once in a while, for the split ends, trim it on a regular basis, and don't dye it too much. Eat lots of fish, and nuts for it to grow fast and healthy. And give it a break from all the stuff you put on your hair when you don't go out. don't forget, you can't fix split ends, you can only cut them, and use hair salon hair products like paul mitchell. If you want to blow dry your hair straight, put the blowdryer flowing vertically through your hair, and don't use a round brush, use a comb instead. shine serums work very well. stay away from hair gel or hair spray, and use lots of intensive therapy conditioners. And don't brush it too much!! believe me. my hair is naturally curly, and even though i never brush it, it stays tangle-free, i straighten it a lot and it's still healthy. perfect hair really does exist. you just have to master it.



How can I get "perfect" hair?

You can't cuz, like my girlfriend Iris says, PERFECT DOESN'T EXIST!!! And for ME to admit that I'm not perfect, you KNOW I must believe her.



How can I get "perfect" hair?

Yea, well if you want straight hair... i suggest you use Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner. Leave the shampoo in for 1 and a half minutes, while you scrub your head. Then wash out and put in a lot of conditioner. let that in for 3 minutes, while its soaking run your ingers through it and get all the dead hairs out. then brush it well and blow dry it on cool. Thats what I suggest! I am a hair pro.



Hope it works for you!



How can I get "perfect" hair?

wow....does anyone have that kind of hair? well....if you straighten or curl it, use a spray to protect it...use a night spray to keep it healthy... cut it often, wash it but dont wash it too much. avoid blowing it dry too often, and get a blow dryer with "cool" settings. oh and don't use too much hair spray or gel, things like that. it makes it sticky and gross.



How can I get "perfect" hair?

buy a wig. real hair doesn't do all that.



How can I get "perfect" hair?

Um... become a Pantene model?



How can I get "perfect" hair?

just want two points lol kill uuuu stupid



How can I get "perfect" hair?

first no harsh products %26amp; chemicals and nothing that fries your hair, ie: straitening %26amp; curling iron.. and you must trim your hair every 2 weeks...just a small one.



its not super fast. but within 6 months youll see...



How can I get "perfect" hair?

sunsilk



How can I get "perfect" hair?

i agree with green day..sunsilk might be one of the best products these days. if you have course hair like me, opt for the shampoo and conditioner for the coloured girl.



How can I get "perfect" hair?

you jerk, all you say to peoples questions are "wanted the two points"... so be nicer points aren't everything "posh"



How can I get "perfect" hair?

Just wanted 2 points too!!!



How can I get "perfect" hair?

They are called wigs darling



How can I get "perfect" hair?

wanted 2 pts



How can I get "perfect" hair?

well for this method i would say to use cream cheese mixed with peanut butter and regular but mik this with water until champoo thick if get to watery u need to ad some flour now this method is used exactly like shampoo but will cure your hair problem in one wash. this is the same remedy micheal jackson uses and to make it grow faster i would say to use raw eggs.. trust me it works



and i just wanted 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment