Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just dyed my hair, want to dye again, is it too soon?

Hello! I just dyed my hair (two days ago) and I want to dye it again. I want to dye it again as soon as possible. I have thin hair, but it's fairly healthy. I'm going from a dyed mediumish (more light than medium) blonde to medium brown lowlights. So, with that in mind, how long should I wait to dye my hair again?



Just dyed my hair, want to dye again, is it too soon?

No one would touch your hair for two weeks. Keep deep conditioning until the day before you dye it again, and don't wash your hair the day of the coloring.



Just dyed my hair, want to dye again, is it too soon?

2 weeks at the minimum, deep condition during that time and then redo the color. You might want to try a semi permanent until you are sure of the color you want.



Just dyed my hair, want to dye again, is it too soon?

I say wait about of week of shampooing your hair really good because your dying it a darker color. The idea is to let your hair get used to the new color and so you can dye it again without any chemical reactions. In addition to shampooing, also brush and comb. Once my friend dyed her hair and it was back to her normal color in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment