Sunday, July 26, 2009

Frizzy hair..any tips?

i just got it cut 1 month ago, i foil it and it is always frizzy. i see other girls hair and its nice and smooth and healthy lookng whats the secret?



Frizzy hair..any tips?

Wash once a week with specialized (like new Fructis) line or Neutrogena Triple Moisture products and leave-in conditioner, and for the other washings during the week, USE ONLY CONDITIONER, rinse it out and then use a towel by scrunching it lightly in different places. Let it air-dry. The less you use a hair drying or curling iron on it, the better off your hair will be. You have naturally curly hair, like I do, enjoy it. It will shine, it will be curly and no more frizz. (I do not like Frizz-Ease products; I haven't found them to be effective.)



Frizzy hair..any tips?

go to the store...get a glosser



Frizzy hair..any tips?

I use the john frieda products for brunettes, they have them for blondes and redheads too. There is a simply sleek for wet hair and another product that goes on dry hair. thats probably your best bet, its not that expensive either :)



Frizzy hair..any tips?

I have frizzy hair, but I manage it and it is silky and smooth. I don't use conditioner, I stopped using it, and when I stopped using it, my hair became a lot less frizzy. I also use thermasilk leave in conditioner, and will blow dry my hair and use a straight brush. That works and makes my hair really soft and smooth, and because I use thermasilk it doesn't damage it much at all. I use Brilliant Brunette shampoo, along with the Thermasilk leave in conditioner. It works great.



Frizzy hair..any tips?

You need to use salon shampoo and conditioner. DO NOT change brands frequently, this damages the hair and does NOT help your hair at all. Just purchase quality shampoo/conditioner FROM A SALON. Also, you may wish to purchase a spray-in conditioner if you have problems with tangles. I highly recommend you purchase some "Mud", ask your stylist and they can direct you to one, and apply to the very ends of your hair. It works very well to smooth hair without making it greasy.



Frizzy hair..any tips?

A good shampoo and conditoner for coloured hair, a deep conditioning mask once a week and get some anti frizz hair serum, Frizz Ease is the best. Try not to use too many heated appliances on your hair (hairdryers, straightners) but if you must invest in a heat protection spray. That should leave you frizz free in no time.



Frizzy hair..any tips?

I use Dove's Smooth and Soft Anti-Frizz Cream- it works great!



Frizzy hair..any tips?

Go to a drug store and grab some "frizz-ease" , then to add silky smoothness get this thing called silk-in-abottle !!! It really helps !!



Frizzy hair..any tips?

Go To QVC.com and look for Paul Chavez products. He has wonderful products for this.



Frizzy hair..any tips?

When you blow dry your hair blow down into the hair it reduces frizz. Use a straightener they work great to reduce frizz. Also try john frieda's frizz ease. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment