Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anyone experienced with hair extensions!?!?

OK, i have been learing my lesson. I am no longer dyeing my hair, its taking effort not to, since my really dark roots are begining to get to me. I am determended to be able to say that the hair on my head (ALL OF IT) from root to tip, is my natural color. I have dyed it so many times that i had long hair, but HAD to cut it short since i did that much damage. My hair is now in pretty good shape. My roots are still healthy, will the ends arent as healthy, but not so un-healthy i'd need to cut it.



I am happy it's healty, but im not happy its short. I want to get hair extensions, but i have no knowledge of them. I don;t know how they are made, what theie real purose is, how to wash them, since tjhey are attached to my scalp, how are they attached? and all the things that are important, in everyday maintence, as well as how they are attached, and how long they stay on for, and what to expect, HELP?!?!?!?!?!



I am beyond confused, i need someone to help me, and or get me a websi



Anyone experienced with hair extensions!?!?

depending on what hair extensions you want they can be made from indian remy hair which is the best you can get or synthetic, but with synthetic hair you cant straighten, color, blowdry it and it looks really fake, remy hair is human hair they cut it froma person and sew it on to a track which is just the hair sewn together at the top with thread.



the purpose of them is to add volume and length.



and theres tons of ways to attach the hair extensions there is, fusion, micro links, sewn in, clip in, and glue in.



fusion uses a special heat want to attach tiny strands of hair to your hair, micro links uses small plastic things to attach little strands of hair to your hair, sew in they make a corn rows in the back and sew the hair weft into the spaces betweent he cornrow with thread, clip in is the easiest one and i reccomend it for begginers you can but hair extensiosn with the clips attached or buy em yourself and attach em to the hair weft with thread or a glue gun clip ins just clip in under some of your hair to make it non visible, glue in is glued to your scalp and it leaves a really bad residue after you take it out.



for all of these you just wash your hair noramaly but not so hard where the extensions are attached or they will come undone with clip ins you just clip em out and dont have to worry abotu wahing them at all unless they get greasy if you wear them all the time, and DO NOT use conditioner where the extensions are attached.



hair extensions can stay in for just a couple of days to a coupel of months estimated th elongest about 5 months, depending on how you take hair of them, clip ins are just attached with clips so you can take me out whenever you want to but they need special clips, you can look them up or any of the extension types i mentioned on google images and youll see all of them.



and you can find them on ebay, or sallys beauty supply, they range from $40-$200 depending on what you want if you want micro links or fusion it will cost from $200-$2,000 becuase oyu purchase the hair and you will need to get them done professionally becuase they take up to 6 hours to do, same with sew ins.



email me at hell0klaudia@yahoo.com if you want more info.



hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment