Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lighter Hair?

I recently got my hair dyed from dark blonde to light ash brown. But with my complexion it looks REALLY dark. It was JUST dyed Saturday. I'm not a real big fan of it as much. It does make me look kind of like a drag.



I want to color it back to blonde in May or mid summer time. I'm terrified it will turn orange.



So here are my questions..



How can I avoid it from turning orange without using harmful chemicals?



Are there any home remedies I can put on my hair to lighten it as the days go by?



I also got my bangs cut shorter than I intended, is there any home remedies I can do to my hair to make my hair grow healthier or faster?



Lighter Hair?

stay in the sun this mexican chick told me to do that and it worked and after so long the color fades. In about 3 weeks dye it lighter and keep doing that till your beautician says that its okay to dye it blonde again. and dont forget to use lots of conditioner



Lighter Hair?

it will fade in the next feew hairwashes. i got my hair dyed from maroon to light brown last week and in the beginning it looked black but it has lightened. never dye your hair ash colors. its really hard to get ash out of your hair. when you get your hair blonder use a dye that also had red undertones to cancel out the ash



Lighter Hair?

well i dont think it will turn orange...iv had a few problems with my hair dyes before and the next day i just went to a salon and they re-did it for me...it probally will harm ur hair a lil cuz of all the chemicals...but i dont think it will make it orange



Lighter Hair?

If you go out in the sun a lot, it will naturally lighten the color. Plus any color placed over blonde lightens faster anyway.



If you end up bleaching it to get it back to blonde, your going to have to worry more about it turning green because of the ash in the brown that you colored it. It won't turn orange at this point. The person who mentioned red undertones is right. Pick a blonde with a red undertone to cancel out the ash that way your hair won't turn green.



Your best bet would be to have someone at a salon do this just to make sure.



There is no real way to make your hair grow faster... average is somewhere like 1/4 inch a month. Been a long time since I was in school but I know it's around there. People swear up and down hair vitamins work but I've never bothered trying. Your hair grows at it's own rate. No real way to speed growth up, but it is possible to slow it down. You could try to minimize heat damage to it though (blow-drying and straightening) to help it stay conditioned and healthy.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment