Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I need help with my hair!?

I am a dancer and I'm getting headshots taken this week so that I can go out on auditions. One problem, I went to get my hair trimmed so that it would look healthy in the pictures but the woman cut off 3 inches more than i wanted!!! I was devestated and I need some help with how i should do my hair to make it look good. I had long brown curly hair but now its a little longer than my shoulders. Does anyone have any good ideas to make my hair look good for my pictures? I'm going for absolutely no frizz but i think i want to keep it curly. Does anyone have any methods for completely eliminating frizz and getting perfect curls?



I need help with my hair!?

since ur a dancer, you want a clean head shot meaning no hair in your face. pull it all back up into a nice bun. when i took pictures for our dance school and competitions our uniform hairstyle is a bun. you have enough hair to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment