Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair products?

what kind of products can I use that are healthy for my hair and also make my hair look like I don't have split ends cause the whole day you can really see my split ends.



Hair products?

it really depends on the texture of your hair...



Hair products?

AVEDA....AVEDA....you will love...it...im gay I know my **** when it comes to Hair..LOL



Hair products?

first, go get the split ends cut off. otherwise, they will split all the way up to the root, then fall out.



then, try F.A.S.T. (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) system. look it up online. its by Nisim. This stuff is GREAT! I love it so much.



I color my hair a lot and so it gets damaged pretty bad. I swear by it!



Hair products?

The best way to lose the appearance of split ends is to get your hair cut. Aussi makes this shampoo/conditioner that is supposed to help your hair stay strong from the roots to the ends, but I can't think of what it is called right now. If you can avoid blow drying your hair every day, it helps to keep your hair looking better longer, but if you have wild hair like me, that's not really an option. Make sure to condition your hair daily, and don't do too many things that will fry it because that'll cause more split ends. Anti-friz creams might help lower the appearance of split ends, but I'm not 100% sure about that.



Hair products?

before shampooing your hair,beat two eggs and work the eggs into your scalp.leave on for two to three minutes and shampoo. this will make your hair smoother and more manageable. another trick for split ends is rub grease or vegetable oil in your hair,wrap hair with clearwrap,leave on for a couple hours and shampoo.you can also do this before bed and leave on overnight.this puts moisture back in your hair and reduces split ends.



Hair products?

trim your hair then go ask a beauty store person so they can tailor it to the type of hair you have

No comments:

Post a Comment