Saturday, August 1, 2009

Am I the only idiot that greases my scalp or are there other products that I can use to keep Afro ha

Your so silly your not an idiot because you still grease your scalp, your just behind in the times and thats okay if you dont know you dont know. Now that you know you'll do better and stop using all that heavey grease. Scalps dont need to be greased , they didnt back in the 80's when we thought they did. Go and get some Moisture rich products like I told you on the last question I answered regarding this



Am I the only idiot that greases my scalp or are there other products that I can use to keep Afro hair healthy

my mom is full black and has afro hair but its really short so she has it in twists..



erm she uses a spray called better braids which condition your scalp and hair but at the same time it doesn't make it greasy.



we r in the uk by the way so i don't know if u can get it in your country if your not over here.



xxx



Am I the only idiot that greases my scalp or are there other products that I can use to keep Afro hair healthy

There's nothing like black , kinky , greasy hair .



Am I the only idiot that greases my scalp or are there other products that I can use to keep Afro hair healthy

wow people are racist. i think tere are other prodects yu can use that wouldnt make your greasy. try walmart



http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2963361?Cate...



Am I the only idiot that greases my scalp or are there other products that I can use to keep Afro hair healthy

No, you are not an idiot. It is tradition to use grease on African American hair, however due to the advancement of technology we now have products that are more effective than grease.



Try using a scalp conditioner vs. grease. It will not weigh down your hair and will allow your hair to be more manageable. I recommend Revlon's Vitapoint. It's a bit pricey, but it's the only product I have seen to actually grow hair.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment